|The Way Everlasting!|
What is the secret to the Christian life? How do we take what we know and live it, that it becomes not only what we speak; but also what we live and do?
Believers spend billions of dollars annually trying to answer these questions. Christians enroll in various seminars, purchase books and CD sets taking numerous classes to find the secret of a fulfilling life in Christ. Many find themselves learning what they already knew. Others having learned new knowledge find no vehicle to acclimate the understanding to their everyday living. My purpose is not to nullify these options.
So many Christians live unfulfilled lives. Lives that are not lived more abundantly than the life the world offers; they have not realized Life as Christ promises us. There is no secret which must be purchased and there is no class or seminar that can be paid for that will give a person all of these combined; the knowledge, understanding and means to grasp and acclimate God’s promises into our lives.
The knowledge is free (The Word), the understanding is present (The Holy Spirit) But God has given us the revelation of these things through his Spirit, for the Spirit makes search into all things, even the deep things of God. ~ 1 Corinthians 2:10 The means and the Way is Christ. He acclimates all things promised to us as we are hidden with Him in God. Therefore we are one with Him.
- But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and He will give you everything you need. Matthew 6:33
- Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On Him God the Father has placed His seal of approval. John 6:27
- And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10
Abundant life is not just what’s absolutely essential to our earthly life, but that which is join as a further addition to make life full. Besides life we are also promised when we received Christ that we might have an abundance of grace from Christ, all spiritual blessings in Him NOW, and all fulness of His joy, glory, and goodness from now until eternity.
Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart ~ Psalm 37:4 We tend to pray for our earthly needs and desires and not our spiritual needs and God’s desires for us.
Diverse expositories combined: we should seek our happiness in God – in His being, His perfections, His friendship, His love. The fact that we seek our happiness in Him will regulate our desires, so that we will be “disposed” to ask only those things which it will be proper for Him to grant; The godly man never indulges a desire which he cannot form into a prayer to God.
The knowledge we receive about Christian living outside of Christ Himself is good and it has it’s benefits. BUT it will not acclimate the learnings to our lives.
The knowledge and understanding received from the abundance of God when we are in Christ through the Holy Spirit is the Way everlasting and not only beneficial to abundant living; but it is ETERNALLY acclimating and REACCLIMATING the Truth within us continuously as we lose our lives, deny ourselves and desire nothing less than more of the Lord.
Challenge yourself in Faith to take a small step.
- Purpose to sacrifice and deny yourself for Christ
- Fast for 48 hours (allow yourself water only if needed)
- Turn off the TV
- Shut down the computers
- Take time away from everything
- Turn on the praise and worship songs
- Pray prayers of thanksgiving and gratitude
- Pray asking the Holy Spirit to be your personal Guide
- Pray with no expectations of the desires of your heart, but only the intention and desires of God’s Heart. Delight only in HIM.
- Wait and be still before the Lord and listen.
- Make these small sacrifices expecting the impossible, looking to feel the intangible and to see the Invisible at work in you!
Be sure to share your awesome praise report, that God will be GLORIFIED!